The Time Loop 🔁

Stuck in a Time Loop

Some nights, I question myself, I question my life choices, I question my existence. Reflecting on my past is like jumping into a pool of regrets and struggles.

But it's what I do all night, I drown every time.
I still ache from trying to keep pace 
when you don't get signs it's when you start losing faith. 

How am I here every time?
How did I let my dreams turn into nightmares?
How did I lose it when I was right there?
Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces. 

It's sad that my past is stuck with me forever,
my future depends on my past,
my hope depends on my mistakes,
crazy to even think about it!

I've been through so much pain. 
It's hard to maintain a smile on my face when there's madness in my brain

After everything I witnessed, After all those decisions, miles and miles of running, they didn't add up to the distance that I was supposed to reach

I ask myself, how? How am I here again? 

Life felt like a Time loop, I made the same mistakes every time, like clockwork, I would experience everything I didn’t want to experience.

But I did power through the struggle, that's all that matters today 
When it comes to being lost or alone, I have always picked lost.
It's time for me to take ownership of my own life, and I won't be allowing poisonous time loops in it anymore. 

Finally, a closure to the era.

Comments